- Store and gift shop hours are 8 AM-9 PM Monday thru Saturday; 9 AM-9 PM Sunday, or until the last ice cream has been served.
- Please join us nightly at 7 PM (weather permitting) for our community campfire in front of the store. Bring your marshmallows and tall tales. Chairs are provided.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be respect to your neighbors.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11 AM. THANKS FOR STAYING WITH US. ENJOY YOUR DAY.
- Your pets are welcome. They must be kept on a leash at all time and be picked up after. No pets are allowed in any of the buildings at any time. Please do not tie your pets to our trees or the water hookups. Pets must be kept inside during the night. Please use our dog walk.
- Our beautiful, clean log shower house, and laundry room are open from 1 PM to 11 AM for your convenience. The game room is closed from 9 PM to 9 AM. THE ENTIRE BUILDING IS CLOSED FROM 11 am TO 1 pm FOR CLEANING. Please accompany children to the restrooms and the game room. No dish washing in the restroom. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS. IT IS A STATE LAW.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR AWNING UNATTENDED AS THE WIND CAN CHANGE SUDDENLY.
- Clotheslines or hanging any laundry outdoors is prohibited.
- Please do not dispose of gray water on our grass and trees.
- Please dispose of charcoal in our fire pit in front of the store.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLACE RUGS, CARPET OR ENCLOSED PATIOS ON OUR GRASS. WE WATER DAILY.
- CHANGING OF OIL AND WASHING OF VEHICLES OR RIGS IS PROHIBITED.
- All our sites are full hookups, therefore we do not allow generators to be used in our park.
- All storage must be within the RV or vehicle. Nothing, except coolers, lawn chairs and bicycles is to be stored outside. No outside refrigerators or freezers allowed.
- Fires are only allowed in the designated fire ring in front of the office/store. Yellowstone’s Edge reserves the right to an fires should fire danger be high. The use of fireworks is prohibited.
- Please use the trash receptacles at the locations noted on the site map.
- LP gas can be purchased by meter or weight. The nearest gasoline and diesel is four miles south at Emigrant.
- WATER PRESSURE REGULATORS ARE RECOMMENDED. PRESSURE CAN RANGE FROM 40-75#.
- All WiFi users agree to abide by our policies listed on our website.
- State law requires a positive sewer connection at all times. A sewer donut or screw in elbow is required to hook into our system.
- In an emergency, please dial 911.
- Satellite Dish Setup: Direct TV – Azimuth 153 and Elevation 36. Dish – azimuth 174 and Elevation 36.
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL – EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM STARTING MEMORIAL DAY THRU LABOR DAY!
A note about the Yellowstone River:
The Yellowstone River is the last and largest free flowing undammed river in the Continental United States. Though it may appear calm and tranquil in places, strong currents and undertows exist. The mighty Yellowstone has claimed the life of many a good swimmer and wader! Swimming and wading are not recommended or encouraged!
Our Pet Policies
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and must be picked up after.
- Pets are not allowed in any of Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park buildings at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in the River Suite Cabin.
- Please do not tie your pets to our trees or the water hookups.
- Pets must be kept inside during the night.
- We have a dog walk. It is not fenced in.
- Pet poop bags are located at the dog walk and throughout the park. Please clean up after your pet.
- For boarding needs, please call one of the following:
- Park Your Paws 406-823-9978
- Querencia Kennels 406-333-4500
- All Wags and Whiskers 406-222-1018
- For veterinary needs, please call one of the following:
- Colmey Veterinary Hospital 406-222-1700
- Sleeping Giant Animal Clinic 406-333-7001
Our Cancellation Policies
Nightly or Weekly RV Reservation
To cancel a nightly or weekly RV reservation you must notify Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park at least 7 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a full refund minus a 10% handling charge. If notice of cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the reservation date, the deposit will be forfeited.
RV Monthly Reservation
To cancel a monthly RV reservation you must notify Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park at least 14 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a full refund minus a 10% handling charge. If notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the reservation date, the deposit will be forfeited.
To cancel a cabin reservation you must notify Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park at least 14 days prior to the reservation date in order to receive a full refund minus a 10% handling charge. If notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the reservation date, the deposit will be forfeited. Refunds are not given for the unused portion of a reservation due to early checkout.
Yellowstone’s Edge offers high speed wireless internet. Our newly updated network consists of a Fiber connection to the central hub where it is then distributed using, “state of the art” Ubiquiti brand radios and antennas. A basic level of service is included with the site rental.